Please join us on Saturday, October 1, from 7pm-10pm for our annual Taste for Something Good: Oktoberfest. It’s an evening of food, friends, and fine art to benefit Household Goods and the families we serve.
The evening includes:
- Brats by Chef Tim Wiechmann – Bronwyn Restaurant and TW Food, Boston
- Gourmet Cheeses and Assorted Hors d’oeuvres
- Beer from Rapscallion, Acton
- German Wines from Colonial Spirits
- Music by The B3 Kings
- Assorted Desserts, Chocolate and Gourmet Coffee; and
- A Silent Auction
Many thanks to our sponsors and silent auction donors:
Accent, Inc. * Access Tent Inc. * Bronwyn and TW Food Restaurants * Carlisle Insurance Brokerage * Colonial Spirits * Copper Penny Flowers * Ferns Country Store * Rapscallion * Ray and Beth Kubacki * Verrill Farm
And a special thanks to Larry & Kimberly Powers, Powers Gallery.