Volunteer with Household Goods, Inc. and become a part of our success in the community.
Our volunteer opportunities are varied and the hours are flexible. Whether you can spare as little as three hours a month, or a day or more a week, we invite you to join us in our mission to assist those in need in our community.
Volunteers fulfill all the essential roles that keep Household Goods running. Here are just a few of the jobs they do:
- Process donations, from unloading cars to sorting, organizing and displaying items;
- Help clients find the goods and furniture they need and load their trucks;
- Work with the agencies to schedule client appointments;
- Schedule and make donation pick ups;
- Manage donation and client shifts;
- Serve on committees and the Board and the supporting Development, Marketing and Communications, Operations, IT, and Volunteer committees
Many small efforts joined together yield great results!
Volunteer at Household Goods – we’d love to have you! from DigiNovations on Vimeo.